€5,000 in freebets for the World Cup!
Bet on the matches of the last rounds of domestic football leagues, the finals of the Champions League and the Europa League, F1 or tennis in May, and get freebets for the World Cup group stage and knock-out rounds!
How to participate?
|Sign up to the promotion (or if you don't have a Betclic account, register here)|
|Place as many bets as you like (max €25 stake per bet to qualify) at 1.50 minimum odds on any sports.
You can bet live or pre-live, either as single bets or multiples.
|You earn points on every bet you place! Your score will be calculated as follows*:
• €1 won from the web (www.betclic.com) gives you 2 points
• €1 won from your mobile (m.betclic.com, Adroid or iPhone app) gives you 3 points
• €1 lost gives you 1 point
*Example: Place a €10 bet on football at odds of 5.0
- if the bet wins and was placed using the Betclic website, the bet returns €50 (€10 x 5 odds) and returns 10 x 5 x 2 = 100 points
- if the bet wins and was placed using Betclic mobile, the bet returns €50 (€10 x 5 odds) and returns 10 x 5 x 3 = 150 points
- if the bet loses, it returns 10 points;(€10 placed) x 1 point =10 points
Date of Issue: 08:00 GMT on 02/05/2014
1. The promoter of the Get ready to SAMBA (“the Promotion”) is Betclic (Gibraltar) Limited (“Betclic”).
2. The Promotion runs from May 2nd 2014 (00:01 GMT) to May 25th 2014 (23:59 GMT) (“the Period”).
3. The Promotion is available exclusively to players who have an account with Betclic (“Account”). Each player must register his Account on the Promotion homepage in order to enter.
4. Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of all Terms & Conditions, including the Betclic General Terms & Conditions which can be found on www.betclic.com (“the Site”).
5. To participate in the Promotion, a player must log in, register and then place at least one bet, multiple or single, live or non-live, on any of the sports offered on the Site during the Period, each bet having a maximum value of €25 and minimum odds of 1.50 (“Qualifying Bet”).
6. Only Qualifying Bets count towards the Promotion.
7. In the event that a customer makes one or more identical repeated bets (same match and bet type), only the first bet will be accepted as a Qualifying Bet. Voided bets and systems bet types will not be accepted as Qualifying Bets.
8. Customers receive points in accordance with the Qualifying Bets they make (“Points”). Scores will be converted into Euro currency and then into Points. If the Qualifying bet is a winning bet placed from the web (via www.betclic.com), each 1 euro which is won will earn 2 Points. If the Qualifying bet is a winning bet placed from the mobile (via m.betclic.com, Android or iPhone app), each 1 euro which is won will earn 3 Points. Accordingly, the higher the accumulated winnings of the winning Qualifying Bet, the higher the customer’s score will be. If the Qualifying bet is a losing bet, each 1 euro which is placed will earn 1 Point.
9. The participating customers will be ranked on a scoreboard. The scoreboard will be displayed on the Promotion landing page throughout the Promotion and Betclic will use its best endeavours to update the scoreboard at regular intervals. The scoreboard showing the final scores will be displayed on the Promotion landing page at the end of the Period.
10. The 25 customers with the highest final scores will receive the prizes listed below (“the Prizes”):
1st place – €1000 Freebet for Betclic Sports
2nd place – €800 Freebet for Betclic Sports
3rd place - €600 Freebet for Betclic Sports
4th place – €400 Freebet for Betclic Sports
5th place - €200 Freebet for Betclic Sports
6th to 15th places - €150 Freebet for Betclic Sports
16th to 25th places - €50 Freebet for Betclic Sports
11. A player can only enter the Promotion once.
12. In the event of a tie, the player who has placed the greatest number of Qualifying Bets during the Period will receive the highest ranking.
13. The freebet will be credited to each winner’s Betclic account on the dates stated in point 14. The use of the freebet is governed by the rules applicable to the Sports universe. The rules can be found in the General Terms & Conditions of Betclic. It is the player’s responsibility to ensure he/she is aware of the current version of the General Terms & Conditions at the time of redeeming the freebet. In order to unlock or withdraw the bonus as cash, the user must bet the bonus amount six times with minimum odds of 2.00. Each bet must be placed on an event with three or more potential outcomes. If the bonus amount is placed on more than one bet, each bet must be placed on different markets (i.e. different bet types on one fixture or one bet type on different fixtures). The bonuses are valid for thirty (30) days from when they are issued. Any unused bonus may be removed from the player’s account after this time. The rules in this clause 14 which are applicable to the freebet are subject to change at Betclic’s sole discretion. Any amendment will be communicated via an update of these terms and conditions.
14. The freebets will be credited in installments according to the table on the Promotion's Prize page. Installments will be credited on the following dates.
Group Stage – June 11th 2014, Wednesday 12:00 CET
Knock-out Stage – June 27th 2014, Friday 12:00 CET
15. Betclic strictly prohibits the use of robotic, automated, mechanical, electronic or other devices to make automated decisions in any game or in respect of any bet on the Site, whether such use is attempted or effected by a customer or by any third parties. Should Betclic have reasonable suspicion that any such device is being used on the Site, Betclic reserves the right to suspend the Account in question pending investigation into the matter and to terminate the Account at its sole discretion. Betclic considers the use of such devices to be tantamount to fraud and reserves its right in such a case not to refund any balance on the Account at the time of termination, to cancel any pending bets or games and to exclude the relevant party from the Promotion.
16. Winners will be contacted via the information provided by each player on his/her Betclic account.
17. Betclic is in no way affiliated or commercially connected with the World Cup or the organisers of the event.
18. Winners agree to allow their names to be published on the Site to publicise this and future promotions without remuneration.
19. Only one registration is permitted for the Promotion per Betclic account, which shall mean no more than one registration per IP address and/or per computer device.
20. The English language version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail over any other language version which we may issue.
21. In the event of any bonus abuse being identified or suspected by Betclic, bonus offers will not be granted or, if already granted, will be removed. Betclic reserves the right to suspend a player’s account pending investigation into suspected bonus abuse and to terminate such player’s account if it appears to Betclic that bonus abuse has been committed. “Abuse” includes, but is not limited to, the use of multiple accounts to gain multiple entries to the Promotion.
22. Betclic reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as it sees fit whenever it sees fit and to modify any aspect of the Promotion, including the Prizes. Betclic reserves the right to prohibit or exclude certain individuals, groups or regions from the Promotion with immediate effect at Betclic’s total discretion.