€50 refund on first goalscorer market for Champions League with Betclic!
The CL draw has now taken place and we can't wait for the 2013-14 Champions League group stage to start.
A lot of goals are to come, so take advantage of our promotion this season.
Bet on first goalscorer on any Champions League match and if your selected first goalscorer fails to score the first, but scores the second goal of the game, we will refund your first bet placed if losing, up to €50 as a free bet!
How to get your refund?
|Sign-up to the promotion (or if you don't have a Betclic account, register here)|
|Place any single pre-live bet on First Goalscorer market on any Champions League match|
|If your selected player doesn’t score the first Goal but scores the second, we will refund your first bet placed if losing, up to €50 as a free bet.|
Version: 1 .0
Date of Issue: [08:00] GMT on 17/09/2013
1. The promoter of the “First Goal Scorer” promotion (“the Promotion”) is Betclic (Gibraltar) Limited (“Betclic”).
2. The Promotion is an ongoing sportsbook campaign which is only eligible for selected football matches communicated on the promotion page and/or via Betclic newsletters. The Promotion runs from the Date of Issue stated above until the start of the football match in question (“the Period”).
3. The Promotion is available exclusively to players who have an account with Betclic (“Account”).
4. Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of all Terms & Conditions, including the Betclic General Terms & Conditions which can be found on www.betclic.com (“the Site”).
5. To participate in the Promotion, a player must log in, register for the Promotion and then place at least one pre-live single bet on the First Goalscorer bet type on a Selected Match during the Period (“Qualifying Bet”). Only Qualifying Bets count towards the Promotion.
6. Voided bets and systems bet types will not be accepted as Qualifying Bets.
7. If the selected player doesn’t score the first goal but scores the second goal of the game, Betclic will refund the stake placed on First Goalscorer bet type in the Selected Match as a freebet, up to a maximum of €50. The result applies to regular time, excluding extra time and penalty shoot outs.
8. Each customer is entitled to only one freebet refund per Selected Match in this Promotion. Only the first Qualifying Bet placed on the Selected Match will be refunded and only if that Qualifying Bet is a losing bet. If the first Qualifying Bet placed is a winning bet, the customer will receive no refund on bets placed on the Selected Match.
9. Free bets will be credited to the eligible customer’s account within 7 working days after the eligible bet has been settled.
10. This offer is intended for recreational players and Betclic may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of specific customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
11. Each participant agrees to allow his/her first name and first initial of surname to be published on the Site to publicise this and future promotions without remuneration.
12. Betclic strictly prohibits the use of robotic, automated, mechanical, electronic or other devices to make automated decisions in any game or in respect of any bet on the Site, whether such use is attempted or effected by a customer or by any third parties. Should Betclic have reasonable suspicion that any such device is being used on the Site, Betclic reserves the right to suspend the Account in question pending investigation into the matter and to terminate the Account at its sole discretion. Betclic considers the use of such devices to be tantamount to fraud and reserves its right in such a case not to refund any balance on the Account at the time of termination, to cancel any pending bets or games and to exclude the relevant party from the Promotion.
13. Only one registration is permitted for the Promotion per Betclic account, which shall mean no more than one registration per IP address and/or computer device.
14. Betclic is in no way affiliated or commercially connected with the Champions League.
15. The use of the bonus is governed by the rules applicable to the Sports universe. The rules can be found in the General Terms & Conditions of Betclic. In order to unlock or withdraw the bonus as cash, the user must bet the bonus amount six times with minimum odds of 2.00. Each bet must be placed on an event with three or more potential outcomes. If the bonus amount is placed on more than one bet, each bet must be placed on different markets (i.e. different bet types on one fixture or one bet type on different fixtures). The bonuses are valid for thirty (30) days from when they are issued. Any unused bonus may be removed from the player’s account after this time. The rules in this clause 15 which are applicable to the freebet are subject to change at Betclic’s sole discretion. Any amendment will be communicated via an update of these terms and conditions.
16. The English language version of these Terms and Conditions will prevail over any other language version which we may issue.
17. In the event of any bonus abuse being identified or suspected by Betclic, bonus offers will not be granted or, if already granted, will be removed. Betclic reserves the right to suspend a player’s account pending investigation into suspected bonus abuse and to terminate such player’s account if it appears to Betclic that bonus abuse has been committed. “Abuse” includes, but is not limited to, the use of multiple accounts to gain multiple entries to the Promotion.
18. Betclic reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions as it sees fit whenever it sees fit and to modify any aspect of the Promotion, including the Prizes. Betclic reserves the right to prohibit or exclude certain individuals, groups or regions from the Promotion with immediate effect at Betclic’s total discretion