Terms and conditions
Version Number: 1.0
Date of Issue: 11:00 GMT, 28/09/2011
- The promoter of “$1 Holidays” (“the Promotion”) is Betclic Everest (Gibraltar) Limited (“Betclic Poker”).
- The Promotion is only available to players with a Betclic Poker account on www.betclic.com (“the Site”)
- Taking part in the Promotion represents acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Official House Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are located on www.betclic.com (“the Site”)
- The Promotion starts at 21:00 GMT on 14th November 2011.
- In order to participate in the Promotion, players must participate in daily tournaments located in the $1 tab of the Betclic poker client at 21:00 GMT.
- The tournaments will carry a $1+0 buy in with three $1 rebuy and single $1 add on available within the 1st hour.
- The tournaments will award one player with a $200 eTicket +$15 cash for every $215 in the prizepool (“the Prize”).
- Winning players’ Betclic accounts will be credited with $200 eTicket and $15 cash immediately following completion of the tournament.
- The Prize can be used to enter a live tournament on the Site which requires a $200 + $15 buy-in. Eligible tournaments will be displayed on the Site.
- It is the sole responsibility of the player to register themselves to the selected live event direct entry tournament using both $200 eTicket and cash credited.
- Betclic will not be held responsible for players using the cash for purposes other than as entry to a live tournament event, resulting in a lack of available funds to use the $200 eTicket.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash nor can it be transferred to another player.
- Players not entitled to play due to local legislation are excluded from this Promotion.
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, games for the affected day will be re-run at the discretion of Betclic Poker. Betclic Poker will be the sole arbiter as to whether a game will be re-run. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues, Betclic Poker reserves the right to resolve the issues as it sees fit. In cases of prolonged downtime, Betclic Poker reserves the right to change the dates or extend the period of the Promotion.
- Betclic Poker cannot be held responsible for any network disconnections (such as a fold/timeout) suffered during the Promotion. If any game is disrupted by system or network issues, Betclic Poker reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
- Betclic Poker reserves the right to refuse entry to this Promotion to any player or to change or withdraw this / or part of this Promotion or to change or withdraw the Prize(s) at any time.
- Betclic Poker reserves the right to amend the rules of any tournament within the Promotion and/or to amend the rules of the Promotion at any time.
- By participating in this Promotion, you understand and accept that Betclic strictly prohibits the use of robotic, automated, mechanical, electronic or other devices to make automated decisions in any game or in respect of any bet on the Site, whether such use is attempted or affected by you or by any third parties. Should Betclic have reasonable suspicion that any such device is being used on the Site, Betclic reserves the right to void any bet or stake that it suspects has been made using such a device and/or to exclude any customer from the Promotion and/or to decline to award prizes won by such means and/or to suspend the Account in question pending investigation into the matter and/or to terminate the Account in question at its sole discretion. Betclic considers the use of such devices to be tantamount to fraud and reserves its right in such a case not to refund any balance on the Account at the time of termination and to cancel any pending bets or games.
- The winners agree to allow Betclic Poker to use their name, player profile, image, network nickname and location on www.betclic.com and on any associated websites managed and/or operated by Betclic and in other marketing materials connected with Betclic Poker to publicise this and future promotions and other Betclic activities without remuneration being due to any player.
- In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English language version shall prevail.
- Betclic Poker’s decision is final in all matters of dispute.