Sportsbook Bonus Terms & Conditions
Date of issue: [00:00] 03.10.2016
1. The following Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions
2. The bonus must bet 6 times at odds 2.0 or greater on markets with 3 outcomes or more, before being available to withdraw. Any bets that do not meet this criteria can be made with bonus money but will not count towards the wagering requirements needed to release the bonus for withdrawal. System bets do not count towards the wagering requirements needed to release the bonus for withdrawal
3. When wagering the bonus customers real money balance funds are used first followed by bonus balance funds.
4. Any winnings made from real money balance bets (or bets made from partial real-money funds) will be proportionally returned to the real money balance.
5. Any winnings from bonus balance bets (or bets made from partial bonus balance funds) will be returned to the bonus balance (up to the initial bonus amount) with any additional winnings being placed in the real balance.
6. Once the wagering requirements have been completed, funds in the bonus balance will be released and placed in the real balance and are withdrawable.
7. If a withdrawal is requested prior to meeting the wagering requirements any funds in real balance are available to be withdrawn. Any funds in the bonus balance however are not withdrawable and will be forfeited if the customer proceeds with the withdrawal. If the customer has any pending bets, those placed with real balance funds (or part thereof) will be settled as withdrawable, while any pending bets placed with bonus balance funds (or part thereof) will be forfeited upon bet settlement. If a bet is placed with part real balance and part bonus balance the ratio of real:bonus balance will be applied, real becoming withdrawable and bonus forfeited upon settlement
8. If the bonus turnover requirements haven't been met within 90 days, the remaining bonus money, and any potential winnings generated from the bonus money, will be cancelled and deducted from the betting account.
9. If the bonus expires before wagering has been completed the bonus balance will be removed and forfeited. Any winnings from pending bets that are settled after bonus expiry will go to the real balance.
10. If a bet is voided while the bonus is still active the bet stake is returned proportionally to the balance it came from and the wagering requirement increases by the stake of the bet.
11. If a bet is voided on a forfeited bonus the customer will be refunded any part of the bet that is placed with real balance funds. Any part of the bet placed with bonus balance funds will be forfeited.
12. If a bet is voided on an expired bonus the customer will be refunded the entire stake of the bet to the real balance regardless of the balance where the bet stake came from.
13. The rules in this clause which are applicable to the bonus are subject to change at Betclic’s sole discretion but amendments shall not affect the terms of the offer which has already been taken up. Instead changes will affect new offers. Changes will be made upon reasonable notice and posted online or otherwise brought to your attention so that customers are able to read and accept them prior to continuing to participate in the Bonus.
14. If there is a discrepancy between the General terms and conditions and these terms and conditions regarding the use of the bonus, this version of the terms and conditions take precedence.